Sunday 30 January 2011

I DIDN'T FORGET MY CARD FOR THE WEEK

It's a card that I made Kristii for her birthday.


But wait .... look who popped up inside to wish Kristii Happy Birthday!


...... MICHAEL BUBLE!

Part of Kristii's birthday present is a ticket to The Bube's concert on 12th February here in Brisbane. I just love him as do Kristii and Chelsea and we can't wait to see him again. Chelsea and I went to his last concert a few years ago and it was fabulous. He was just gorgeous; a little bit cheeky and also a little bit naughty, it's all part of his charm.

I cased a card from over on SCS by someone called Normay. I really liked her frame idea, so hope she doesn't mind.

The spotty paper is from Fancy Pants Designs and the stamps are from the High Heels set by Hero Arts. I created the frame using the Labels Two nesties from Spellbinders.

0 comments: