Saturday 1 January 2011

2011 .. A CARD A DAY.. WELL MAYBE A WEEK!

It is the beginning of a new year and as we know resolutions are always made now and I'm sure that with most of us, they are almost always broken.

First off I thought I would try and make a card a day then I realised this could be a very difficult resolution to keep because some days are so full on, there just wouldn't be the time, so my resolution will be .. I will when I can but if it isn't possible, I will definitely make a card a week ... fingers crossed :)

Here is my first effort.


I have used the Blueberry Crisp DSP togegther with Very Vanilla and Pacific Point card. The VV card has been embossed using the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. I don't know where I got the die cut flower from but I covered it with the DSP and the leaves, centre of the flower and the stem have been inked in Crumb Cake. I have used the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set for the greeting and the Word Window and Modern Label punches for the tag.Thread is Linen and Hemp Twine in the button on the centre of the flower.

There you are my first card for 2011 :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


1 comments:

kerriegurney said...

loving your start to 2011 Trish ... i look forward to todays card ☺