Thursday 6 January 2011

JANUARY 4TH, 5TH AND 6TH

Welll I didn't take long to break my resolution did I, but I sat down today and made up for it and am now up to date. However after this week, I'm definitely going to one card per week ... sorry everyone too much pressure.

Here are three cards that I made all using the Love Letters DSP. Admittedly they are 3" x 3" in size but nevertheless there are still three of them :)

All card and ink colours used on these cards are Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red.


The ribbon on this card is the 1.1/4" Wide Striped GG in Basic Black and the little tag is a Mini Vintage Tag available in the current Summer Mini. The '4 You' is from the Tiny Tags stamp set.


The lace is 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim also from the Summer Mini, the pearl is generic and the stamps are from Vintage Vogue.


The ribbon on this card is 1/4" Black GG and I've also used some Linen Thread to hold the little tag created with the Jewellery Tag Punch (it's so cute) and the Tiny Tags stamp set. I have punched out the spotty paper twice using the Fancy Flower extra large punch and the black centre flower was created using the Boho Blossoms punch and Love Letters DSP.  I also used the 5 Petal flower punch to creat the black leaves behind the flower.The brad is from the Antique Brads collection.

If you would like to order any products from either current mini or the 2011 Idea Book and Catalogue, please contact me

Cya tomorrow ... hopefully :)

0 comments: