Monday 3 January 2011

JANUARY 3RD .. BEAUTIFUL WINGS

Well I am doing well at this stage, but everyone is still on hols so it's quiet and not much happening at our house, here is today's card. I used another sketch from CPS and this card is sort of Clean and Simple I think .. but .. I'm not sure if I like it. It doesn't seem right for me to make a card without any ribbon on it!



My photography is not so hot with this card it's a little too bright but it will have to do.

I have used all Stampin' Up! cardstock and ink. Colours are Confetti White, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi. The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings embosslit and the word stamp is a Penny Black saying. I used the Cricut to cut out the leaf border and the cartridge was Paper Lace. There is also some Swarovski Crystals on the butterflies, but they are a little to hard to see.


1 comments:

kerriegurney said...

i am impressed Trish - you are certainly on a roll ☺