Tuesday 18 January 2011

ALTERED LETTER FOR CHLOE

Chloe was given a letter "C" from the Typo Shop for Christmas and as soon as she opened it, she was up and came over and asked me if I would decorate it for her. She is away in Bali on holidays with Paul and Kristii and Jack and they will be home this time next week, so my aim was to have it finished before they arrived home.

Amazingly I have done it!!


I am so pleased with the finished product and hopefully Chloe will be as well.

The flowers and ribbons are all a mixture that I have had in my stash for ages and the papers are from Glitzitnow. I have used my fabulous Cricut Create (I love this baby) to create the letters and the frame. The purple Ric Rac is made from Bazzill using the  Die-namics Jumbo Ric Rac from MFT. The butterflies I bought in Spotlight together with the sprays of pearls and bling.

I hope she likes it ... btw .... this will be my card of the week!

0 comments: