Sunday 2 January 2011

JANUARY 2ND ... 2ND CARD

Just a quick post .. so far so good! Here's my second card for the year.

I've used a sketch from Card Positioning Systems to create today's card.


I've used the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set, that I haven't used in awhile but it's such a versatile set. The paper is from the Sweet and Sour DSP range. Colours are Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla. Ribbon is 5/8 Satin and I've used the Circle Cutter to cut the large circle. The Scallop Cirlce was cut using Nestabilites as was the smaller circle inside. The "friends'"greeting is from Tiny Tags and I've used the Jewellery Tag medium to punch it out..

Happy Stampin!

7 comments:

kerriegurney said...

gorgeous Trish - hey il like your card holder ☺

Trish Myers said...

It's gorgeous isn't it :) Gotta love bling, adds a bit of sparkle to your life!

Lea L. said...

Lovely card! The colors are fab! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Just A Pac Rat said...

Love the card! Good luck with the challenge!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Create It Simply said...

love this! awesome colors :) Thanks for joining us at CPS!

Trish Myers said...

Oops I didn't mean my card was gorgeous, I was talking about the bling holder that Kerrie gave me for Christmas :)

Kristii said...

Soooo pretty!!! Beautiful colors and lovely image!