Sunday 6 February 2011

CARD OF THE WEEK 6/2/11

Hi Everyone

The card I made this week, I can't show you because it is for a friend's birthday, so I will save it for next week. But in the meantime, here is a card from my stash that I sent to another friend whose birthday is tomorrow.


On this card I used Scribble This for the flowers and the greeting is from Wonderful Favourites. Now I had to hunt around to see what the papers were from, thank goodness I hang on to my old catalogues. It is called Fall Flowers. The card colours were Whisper White and Old Olive as were the inks. I have also used 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain and a special bit of bling that shines brightly as the dot on the i.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Trish!

Just saw your comment on my blog - thank you! That stamp set is by Papertrey Ink and its called Big And Bold Wishes! Its a fantastic set - highly recommend it!

Karen
x