Friday 14 May 2010

MUM'S BIRTHDAY

Today my Mum is 82. We are going over to their house for dinner tonight, which I've cooked ... Chicken Cacciatore with some pasta and beans followed by a baked Marble Cheesecake ... which I have bought ... I'm not the best cheesecake baker in the world and this was way easier.


I've used Razzle Dazzle to create the background on Mum's card which was in the Summer Mini. I loved this set and am hoping it makes it into the new Catalogue. Also used Wonderful Favourites and the background was done with Sanded large background stamp. Colours are So Saffron and Chocolate Chip. Ink colours were the same. I made the flower using the Scallop Circle punch. and the leaves are the Little Leaves Sizzlet from the current Autumn Mini. Ribbon is Chocolate Chip 2.5cm Double Stitched Grosgrain and So Saffron 1.6cm Grosgrain from the Ribbon Bundle earlier this year.

Happy Birthday Mum ... not that she will see this as she doesn't have a computer :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone.


0 comments: