Friday 21 May 2010

CONVENTION SWAPS 3D ITEMS

You must be wondering how many swaps I made ... about 70 in all. There are 10 to 20 of each of them. These are the 3D items that I made.



I was determined to use up some of my paper stash so made a few of these using the Pillow Box Die. They are double the length of the normal die. You fold a piece of A5 paper in half and place it on the die just before the perforated line and run it through then open it up ... hope you understand that. The tea cup is "Share a Cup" and the greeting is from Oval All from the Summer Mini.



Now I saw these little books on Split Coast Stampers somewhere and fell in love with them so I made quite a few of them. Once again I have been using up my paper stash.

There is one more post to come so stay tuned!

0 comments: