Thursday 20 May 2010

Convention Swaps

I'm off to Convention tomorrow and have just finished packing. I have been sitting here trying to upload photos of my swaps so that you will be able to see them over the next few days but something is drastically wrong with my Zoombrowser ... it is on the biggest go slow so am having to use Photoshop and I'm not so good at it. So apologies up front if this does not work. I'm just going to upload photos but with not much description so please forgive me as I am running out of time and patience.

The first two swaps are what's called the Clean and Simple style:


No explanations necessary really!


Now either of these cards could be used for the Males in our life. The first card is my creation and I based it on this year's Stampin' UP! Convention Logo, but not sure if anyone will notice this. The second was cased from the Clean and Simple Stamping which can be found here. I love this site and enjoy seeing the very easy cards created on this site.

If you have any questions, send me and email and I will answer them for you.

0 comments: