Wednesday 12 May 2010

MOTHER'S DAY 2010

As promised here are some photos of how I spent  my Mother's Day with my Mum Mavis who is 82 on Friday.


This was the table. I baked everything, which was good for me. I do like baking but have to be in the mood and everything turned out. We started with a glass of Champers followed by Savoury Scones, Mini Quiches, Ham Sandwiches and Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Sandwiches. For dessert we had Cup Cakes, Melting Moments and Rafaello Choccies topped up with a cup of Rose Petal Infused Tea.


The little Gerbera is from my garden and both Mum and I had one each as we were the ladies of the day!


And here I am with my Mum. We had a lovely day and I hope to spend a few more Mother's Days with her.


And finally here's the card I made for Mum. Colours are Sage Shadow, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. Stamp sets are Occasional Greetings and Thoughts and Prayers.

0 comments: