Monday 31 May 2010

CONVENTION

Well I'm back from Convention and this weekend am heading off to a camp out at Brookside on the outskirts of beautiful Brissie for a weekend of fun, stamping, chocolates, food and friends. So quickly thought I would share some photos from Convention.

 Here's a picture of Kim in her jammies and boots. The first night at the hotel, the fire alarm went off twice so we had to vacate the building around 1am and 3am. Not a pretty sight .. about 400 people all in their jammies standing outside in the cold!

This is a photo of the stage before it all began. Next are some happy snaps of me and my friends.

 Jane (one of my lovely pINK Ladies team members) and I

Now at this stage, my computer died and thankfully Blogger had automatically saved it) and I am sending this on Chelsea's computer so I need to download some more photos so will be back later ...... possibly much later!!!

If anyone out there is reading this and you are wanting to contact me, send me an email and I will read it via Bigpond Mail as I can't send any messages to anyone as I have no Address Book ... sob!

TRISH


1 comments:

Kim Gavarra said...

Again, a big thank you to everyone that posted a pic of me in my pj's! LOL