Saturday 22 May 2010

LUCKY LAST

These are my "Roomie" swaps.

Every year I go to convention and get caught out with some of the girls making me a special swap, but this year I remembered. These are going to be a challenge to take to Convention let me tell you.

I found this bag on the web ... not sure if it was SCS or not!


Look ... more paper!!!! I have made each of the girls a handbag with a matching Bag Tag and have even decorated a chocolate bar to go inside. Hope they like them!

That's it for my Convention Swaps this year. Hope you have enjoyed the postings and hopefully I will have lots of news to share with you all when I get back.Who knows I may even be able to post from Convention with my new mini Laptop that I bought with my SU Bonus for selling $100,000 worth of SU goodies in my four years of being a demonstrator!

CYA when I get back to beautiful Brissie!

1 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Trish, I did not see you after your Convention award so now I say Congratulations on selling so much SU!! Just love your little handbags - very clever and cute. I had a great time with the girls this year!