Friday 14 May 2010

FRANCIE'S BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to my friend Francie.


I saw this card awhile ago on Jayne Mercer's blog and fell in love with it. So I decided to recreate this card for Francie.

Francie is definitely a pink person, but I didn't want to case Jayne's card completely. So seeing that I am still in love with Parisian Breeze paper, I decided to try to recreate it with Parisian Breeze DSP and Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip Card instead. I tried making it with a different shaped vellum vase but it wouldn't sit right so had to stick with the cylinder shape.

The flowers are from Flower Fusion Too and the ribbon is Kraft Taffeta Ribbon and you can also see some Linen Thread. The tiny tag is created with the Medium Jewelery Tag Punch and on it I stamped the word Happy from Teeny Tiny Sentiments from the current Autumn Mini. The flourish on the vase is stamped in Stazon White and the image is from  Vintage Vogue also from the current mini.  The Kraft leaves are from the Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch and the bling are Clear Rhinestone Brads.


1 comments:

jon milton said...

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.
It’s perfect thought from my side.
--------
JON.
smart card