Saturday 28 August 2010

WEDDING CARD

My son is Groomsman for his mate Ollie today. Ollie is marrying the beautiful Lita and Kristii asked me if I would make them a wedding card ... on short notice too let me tell you, so let me thank the community of Splitcoast Stampers for coming to my rescue. I saw quite a few cards there using this cake so took my inspiration from them and here's my version.



It turned out gorgeous even if I do say so myself. The greeting is from Whimsical Words which was a free stamp set during Sale-a-bration this year. Flowers are from Sandyion Essentials. Punches are all by Stampin' Up! I've used a couple of the Cuttlebug embossing folders to make the impressions on the cake and on the cream background, I used a gorgeous Stampin' Up! Texturz plate called Perfect Details. It was a gift from  my girlfriend in the States and it's perfect for weddings.

If you look in the brand new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalgue you will see a similar image in a stamp set called Wedding Sweet on page 45 ... I love this stamp set and all the wheels, papers and Embossing Folders that go with it. The catalogue goes live on September 1dst, but if you would like your own copy, please get in touch with me.

1 comments:

kat said...

This is beautiful Trish. I'm caseing this one. WOW!!