Friday 13 August 2010

RIDE' EM COWBOY

Here's another card that I made back in May when I was away on a retreat. It came in handy for my Father-in-law's birthday. I'm not sure if he liked it as he didn't say! Typical of blokes really .. but hey I liked it :)


The image is from Bronc Buster and the greeting is from Oval All. Papers are also Outlaw DSP from a year or so ago. I manages to buy some from another demo and am glad that I did, because the are very manly type papers and will come in handy. Card stock is Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Sage Shadow. Ink is Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede. The lasso is Linen Thread and I had seen it used like this in a sample on SCS.

I still can't believe that Close to Cocoa and Sage Shadow are discontinued colours ... oh well the new colours look gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Talk again soon ... I've posted quite a lot today and knowing my track record, I might not be back for a couple of days! Promise I will try.

0 comments: