Friday 13 August 2010

PINK .. PINK and more PINK

Well after I washed my floors today and then watched a movie, I decided I finally had time to have a play with some of my new goodies.



As you know I love pink and this card is almost entirely pink. I've used Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Rose Red. You can see some new goodies on this card as well as some old ones. Unfortunately the Regal Rose ribbon is discontinued and after the 31st August it will no longer be available.

I have used the 3/4" circle Punch and the 1.3/8" Circle Punch and also the brand spankin new Fancy Flower Extra Large Punch. Now it has a single matching stamp to match called "For You Flower" and I love it. I'm going to be using this punch a lot more so stay tuned ... well don't stay TOO tuned cos you know me there can be a bit  of a break between cards :) I have also used  Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder .. another new item in the new Catalogue due for release September 1st .. have you pre-ordered your copy from me!

0 comments: