Friday 29 May 2009

MY TRI SHUTTER CARD




Well I was away on a stamping retreat last weekend on the beautiful Mt Tamborine about an hour from Brisbane. It was gorgeous ... this is where my son gets married in two weeks time. The weather was a bit unsettled .. but then what's new in south east Queensland at the moment, but we had a fab weekend.

Anyway I made the above card because Francie had seen it on SCS and wanted to make one ... so then of course we all had to make one. Mine is made with the SU Designer Series Papers called Tea Party. I wasn't a fan of the papers but now love them ... well some of them, but I have to say I do love the colours in them.

The stamp sets used were On Your Birthday and Playful Petals ... not a fan of that either until after the weekend when Francie lent us her set :). Ink colours were Certainly Celery and Basic Black and the card was Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Certainly Celery. The scalloped frames were made with the Nestabilities.

If you want to know how to make the Tri Shutter Card ... then just click HERE.

0 comments: