Thursday 14 May 2009

CUPCAKES

Well I'm back from Convention followed by a quick trip to Iluka and then I've prepped and had a Techniques class at home and so am finally back to normal ... well almost ... couple of things coming up ... including a wedding ... only four weeks away now, time is going very fast.

Anyway, it was a special friend's birthday this week and here is the card that I made for her.

I've used the Crazy for Cupcakes set and you really can't see too much in the photo but I've pleated the Pink Pirouette DSP on the bottom and the cupcakes have icing on them. It's also hard to see but I have Faux Dry Embossed the Pink Pirouette card using the 1/8' Circle Punch. The icing was made by mixing equal parts of Salt and Plain Flour with a little bit of water and some Pink Pirouette Classic Ink and finally sprinkled over some Dazzling Diamonds. It looks gorgeous in real life.

Trish


0 comments: