Wednesday 13 May 2009

CHEERS TO YOU COCKTAIL

Whoops .... here's another draft that I forgot to post .... how embarassing!!! Hope you'renot sick of Cheers to You!!!

I fell in love with Cheers to You when I first saw it in the US Stampin' Up! Catalogue and was keeping my fingers crossed that we would get it here in Aus and boy I was so happy to see that it made it into our catty.

I'm having lots of fun with it and the new In Colours. Here I've used Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun and Whisper White. Stamp sets are Tart and Tangy, Cheers and Wishes and Cheers to You. I've coloured the image using Blender Pens. The Lime Segments were done using the Rock and Roll Technique and colours used were Summer Sun and Kiwi Kiss. The scallop border was made using the Scallop Edge Punch and the Ribbon Tab is Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon

0 comments: