Saturday 30 May 2009

21 TODAY


My nephew Nicholas turned 21 about a week ago and we are all getting together tonight to celebrate this milestone in his life.

Yesterday I sat down and created his birthday card. I've kept it as a very simple male orientated card and like the way it turned out. It's very grown up looking I think but then Nick is grown up now too.

Papers are Basic Grey, Ribbon is from Stampin' Up! and the "21" is done on the Cricut machine. 'Today' is printed on the computer and card colours are Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip by Stampin' Up! and I've used the Nestabilities to created the scalloped square and the Word Window Punch to punch out TODAY..

1 comments:

Lynda said...

Awesome card Trish. Very masculine and I love the colouring. There is sooo much to look at in this card. Just Awesome!!!