Saturday 28 November 2009

STAMP CLUB END OF YEAR PRESSIES

Hi Everyone

Just got back from a week's holiday down the beach. The weather was fab, the unit was great ... I shopped, ate, drank and caught up with friends, it was wonderful.

But I"m home now and I thought you might like to see the gifts that I made for the girls who were in my Stamp Club over the last six months.


Each of the girls received a personalised mini Visual Art Diary, a hand stamped mini shopping bag and a little parcel of ribbon, a sponge and a selection of all the brads and clips in the catalogues. The above book was for Julie and the paper was from the Bella Rose range.

These books were for Tina and Dina. The paper on Tina's was from Urban Oasis and on Dina's I used Parisian Breeze.

On Sandra's bag I used paper from Tea Party.  You will notice that all the photos were taken in different places. This is because I forgot to get photos of some of the books before I gave them away, so the girls kindly took a photo and sent them to me.



Now this card was for Francie .... who's a pink girl and the paper on this book was Sweet Always.

Now the last book was from Diane, but unfortunately I haven't heard from her as yet, although I did take a photo on my phone but I have no idea how to download it to the computer. So I thought I would show the book I made for my friend Kerrie for her birthday.

 

There were no papers used on Kerrie's book because I wanted to do it in red and purple. The stamps are the Baroque Border standard wheel. and the red spots are from the Polka Dot background stamp.

All the initials are from Lovely Letters and the punches were the Scallop Circle and the 1.1/4" and 1.3/8" Circle Punches and also the Eyelet Border and Scallop Border punches. All ribbons are by Stampin' Up! as well.

I know that the girls liked them and if you would like to be a part of my next Stamp Club, then please contact me to find out when the next Club commences.

Happy Stamping
Trish


0 comments: