Tuesday 10 November 2009

CHRISTMAS GIFT CERTIFICATES

With everything that has been happening in my life over these last few weeks, I really haven't had time to think about Christmas this year. In fact I still don't want to think about it.

We lost a very close friend a couple of weeks ago (the reason for my long absence) and it's made both Greg and I have a bit of a rethink as to what really are the important things in life. Life is such a fragile thing and none of us know how long we are here for so live every day to the fullest, enjoy every moment and love unconditionally. We will do it for Graham!

But life does go on and here I am back again. This time with a photo of some gift certificates that I have created for two friends to give to a very special lady for her birthday.




Papers used in the top sample were Raspberry Tart  Card stock was Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink and Kiwi Kiss. The lower certificate used Haiku Designer Series Papers and the card used ws Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and So Saffron. Accessories were Scallop Circle Punch and the small and Large Circle Punches. Brad was from Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads.

Following is a couple of closeups of the belly bands.

0 comments: