Thursday 12 November 2009

PATCHWORK

A couple of months ago I did a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack here and made some patchwork cards, so I thought I would share them with you.

This first one is pretty simple. I just punched out squares from different papers in the Holiday Treasures DSP. I then stamped out an image from Punches Three and punched it out using the Scallop Square and mounted it onto Old Olive and then Chocolate Chip Card. The base card is Ruby Red and the ribbon is 5/8" grosgrain Chocolate Chip.


The papers in this card are exactly the same as the first one and the stamp set is Season of Joy. I punched out the paper with a non Stampin' Up! 1" square punch and glued them to some white card then traced the Top Note Template on the back and cut it out and them mounted it onto Old Olive card.The ribbon is Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon.

I hope to post some more Christmas cards soon. Stay tuned.

Trish

1 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Trish!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - I've had fun making all those boxes ect! lol

Your patchwork cards are awesome! Its such a great way to use up all those little bits you have lying around hey!

Karen
x