Monday 16 November 2009

HOLIDAY LINEUP

Hi Everyone

Recently I was away on a retreat hosted by the lovely Kim Gavarra, and one of the challenges contained a bag with red card, a sample of the Riding Hood Read Patterns DSP, some natural Hemp Twine, 3 silver Brads and some Riding Hood Red ribbon. Here is the card that I came up with:


Now I never really liked Holiday Lineup until I sat down, stamped it out and coloured it ... I have to say it is a really "cute" stamp set. I just love the quirky expressions on the faces of the snowmen, not to mention the elves and the reindeers. Thank you to Belinda for letting me borrow her set!

Colours used were Riding Hood Red, card paper and ink ... to watercolour. Stamps sets were Holiday Lineup and Best Yet. Also used the small and large tag punches and the Spiral punch.The silver eyelet was set with my Crop-a-dile and a sprinkling of Dazzling Diamonds here and there on the black embossed image.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 18. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/