Tuesday 10 March 2009

A VERY DIFFERENT WEDDING CARD

Lisa's Wedding Card

The daughter of one of our very closest friends, is getting married this weekend at Byron Bay. Lisa's wedding is going to be very different from the norm so I have made her a wedding card to suit the occasion ... hopefully.

The paper is from the Urban Prairie range from Basic Grey ... it's so very beautiful and I don't normally like anything to do with birds in either stamps or papers but Lisa's wedding invite had a Bird of Paradise on it so I chose this paper ... not that it's a bird of paradise but I liked the way there were two birds with their beaks touching each others as if having a little kiss!!!

It's hard to tell but the birds have been cut out and popped up as have some of the flowers. There are also some gorgeous chocolate coloured pearls on the card the the photo doesn't do them justice. The greeting is by PSX and I've had it for quite a while. It is stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate.

We are heading off on Friday for a long weekend and I'm so looking forward to spending time back in Byron Bay, it's one of the most beautiful places on the east coast even if it is in New South Wales .... just joking!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Trish! It's awesome! Love it! I want to get married again so you can make me one! LOL