Tuesday 24 March 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LYNNE

I have known my good friend Lynne for almost .............. mmmmmmm don't think we will go there really, it might embarrass us both! Anyway she's a special friend and I like to make her a special card.

I actually made it at a class that my friend Francie did at Think Crafty. She does some beautiful work and every so often I love to do one of her classes and every so often she attends one of my in home classes!! It's all about sharing.

Even though Lynney is a BLUE person ... I decided to make her a pink card for a change. Well it's not really a card as such but a little tin full of poignant messages. She loved it.

I've been a bit quiet lately as I have been busy making invite's for Chelsea's 18th birthday in April and Wedding Invitations for Paul and Kristii's wedding coming up in June. They are almost finished and will post photos of them shortly and then it is back to making some cards for show and tell with you all.

0 comments: