Friday 11 February 2011

BELINDA IS TURNING 21 ... AGAIN

Sorry Belinda ... just thought I would dig my hole deeper :) private joke everyone!

Seriously .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA!




I think that I have used every kind of punch and die cutting machine available to me on Belinda's card. The Flowers that you see are by Stampin' Up! .. 5 Petal Flower and the Fancy Flower extra large punches. I also used the Lattice embossing folder by SU on the Fancy Flower shape and the Scallop Square Bigz Die was used to cut the cute daisy paper. Cardstock is Night of Navy, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink.. I have used the cricut for the greetings, nestabilites for the oval shapes that you see and MFT Die-namics Flower Border as well.

I cannot remember what the papers were that I used, I would have to go looking for them. But give me a hoy if you want to know.

Cheers

0 comments: