Monday 6 September 2010

ON A PEDESTAL

Now here's a really cute new stamp set ....ON A PEDESTAL ...  I just love it and I hope to do a few more posts using this stamp set, I think it's going to be one of my favs! I'm even thinking I may do a Class using this set ... stay tuned.


Now that you've seen it, don't you agree. It's a little set that can be found on Page 33 of the Catalogue, so go have a look. But I have to tell you that the greeting is from a different set .. Party This Way and it's on page 35 of the Catalogue.

Colours used are Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip. I've used the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, the Wide Oval, Scallop Ova, Scallop Trim Borderl and Large Oval Punches. Ribbon is Melon Mambo Polka Dot (retired) and the little flower was from the Trio of Flowers punch also retired.

0 comments: