Sunday 5 September 2010

NEW PRODUCTS

Good Morning to Everyone

It's a bit damp here in south east Queensland this morning with good rain overnight, so it's going to be a wet Father's Day I think.

I've been having a play with some more new products and as promised here's another card using the new Woodgrain Background stamp.


I bet you thought you could only use it for male cards, well here's a pretty pink version!

I've stamped the image in Pink Pirouette and then embossed it in white for a soft feminine look. The flowers I've made from regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Pinnk Pirouette using the new Flor FusionSizzlit. After I punched out the flowers, I then ran them through my Crimper a couple of times and then split them to get two flowers from the one giving them a soft suedey look and feel. The plant pot is from the new Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlet and it is stamped with Sanded and the leaves are Little Leaves also a Sizzlet.

You can also see the new Scallop Trim Border punch which I've punched out of Night of Navy and the "For You" is from the Great friends stamp set. ribbon is Pretty in Pink Taffeta. The pearls are not froom Stampin' UP! as I am waiting patiently for my order to ship to get my hands on these new embellishments. The card base is Kraft and the thin white card is Confetti White.

Here's a closeup of the woodgrain image and flower pot.  


Enjoy!

0 comments: