Thursday 30 September 2010

OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS

The month of October is full of birthdays in my little corner of the world.

Tomorrow is my friend Jan's birthday. Jan lost her husband almost a year ago. It's been a hard 12 months for her but she is moving on with her life. Her favourtite colour is PINK ... the same as me, so here is a card that I have made her.


I love the colours in this card and I can't remember the brand of the paper. All card stock used is Stampin' Up! as is the ribbon. The stamp is from Perfect Punches, also Stampin' Up!

Then on Sunday it is my friend Lynn's Birthday and it is also MY birthday :) But I didn't make myself a card, I might buy myself a pressie though!


 Don't you just love the daisy on this card. It is from the Don Juan Cricut cartridge which I have just purchased on EBAY. The daisy background was created using the mini Daisy Cluster 6x6 template from Crafter's Workshop. The greeting is from Hero Arts.

Check back sometime soon and you might see what I get for my birthday this year and also for my special annual Birthday Offer!


0 comments: