Saturday 6 February 2010

KIWI KISS FLOWER POWER

This week I set myself a challenge of working in a Monochromatic colour scheme. I chose the Kiwi Kiss Designer Series Prints as I love the freshness of this colour particularly with white.  The other challenge I set myself was to make some flowers with the papers. I have seen a few different ones on OP's blogs and these are my versions.


Stamps: Card 1 - Best Yet (a hostess set), Card 2 - Cheers and Wishes and Card 3 - Sincere Salutations
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss DSP, Kiwi Kiss Card and Whisper White Card
Ink:  Kiwi Kiss
Accessories:  Ribbons on Card 1 - Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Card 2 - Whisper White Taffeta and Card 3 - Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain. Punches used were Card 1 - Corner Rounder, Large Square, Small and Large Oval, Card 2 - Eyelet Border and the 1" and 3/4" Circles. Card 3 - Eyelet Border, Wide Oval and the Scallop Oval. There is some faux bling on Card 1, a Filigree Designer Brad on Card 2 and a couple of  faux pearls on Card 3


If you click on the above image you will get a larger much better picture ... hopefully!  Enjoy :)

1 comments:

bezzie said...

love u're eiffel tower too..........
Bezzie