Tuesday 23 February 2010

FLOWER POT CARD

Where does the time go? It is a year since my friend Lynne's birthday and once again time for a special card. Now this is a card that I have had made for sometime just waiting to give to her.

 

Lynney's favourite colour is blue but I have noticed that last year and this year both the cards have been pink ... oh well maybe next time!

Colours used in this card are Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke and Close to Cocoa. Stamp sets were One of a Kind, Spotlight on Christmas ... the leaves were stamped using the poinsettia out of this set and Weathered. Punches used were Scallop Edge and 5-Petal Flower and the ribbon is Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain.  Pearls are from the Pretties Kit.

My apologies for the colour it's a bit washed out ... I'm Photoshop challenged and this is the best I could do! It does look much brighter in reality!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND :o)


1 comments:

hampers said...

Beautiful card. These florals are gorgeous and nice job illustrating them! like the pot too.