Thursday 4 February 2010

2010 CALENDAR CLASS

Each year I try to do a Calendar Class. This class I ran towards the end of last year and also did a workshop for Tania in early January. Here's a sample of what the girls made.



Papers used are from Pink Pirouette DSP Prints and the card stock is Basic Grey as is the Taffeta Ribbon. Punches used were Eyelet Border and Spiral and the small flower is from  Boho Blossoms. The daisy is a Sizzix die that I bought at Photo Continental in Brisbane and the Large label is the Stampin' Up! Top Note Die - a gift from a friend. The empty CD cases I bought from a chain store and the Calendar is from Education Experience.

The girls also made a little purse sized Matchbook Calendar. This photo of the front, is not so clear and I apologise in advance.

 

Butterfly images are from Butterfly Prints and Flight of the Butterfly and the swirly leaf is from Baroque Motifs.. The punch is the new Butterfly Punch. Punched images were attached using Mini Glue Dots. I also punched a Butterfly shape out of Acetate and then folded the wings so that they stood up. Colours are same as above plus Mellow Moss for the leaf effect.

0 comments: