Friday 16 October 2009

PARISIAN BREEZE BAGS

One of my lovely customers who is also a lovely friend .. hi Lynne :) .. gave me a really cute card for my birthday. It had three gorgeous little handbags on it and I do LOVE handbags. I loved the card so much I decided to case it. Now my card is mostly the same as Lynne's I just change the colours and put different bling on it.




I am absolutely loving Parisian Breeze. I love the colours and textures in this card and I will be disappointed when it retires ... better order more before it does.

Both the Bag and the Card are created with the same Stampin' Up! products, here's what I used.

Base card is Chocolate Chip and other card used is Confetti White, Kraft and Baja Breeze. Ink colours are Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze.

I've used a few punches .. 3.5cm Square, 3.5cm Circle, Small and Large Ovals, Scallop Oval, Horizontal Slot (you can't see this but I used it on the bag to thread the ribbon through)  Scallop Edge, Eyelet Border, Round Tab and Boho Blossoms. I just love my punches. Never used them years ago in my card creations, but am addicted to them now. To finish off, I used  the Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and the bling is from the fabulous Pretties Kit. All product on the card is from Stampin' Up!

Now I should also tell you that the original card was cased from somewhere on Split Coast Stampers, but I have no idea where.

I'm sure the ladies who are going to make these items tomorrow will love them. Have a nice day everyone.

0 comments: