Sunday 11 October 2009

BIRTHDAY CARDS

Well Last Saturday 3rd October was my birthday. The years are getting way to many to mention these days, so I just like to enjoy my special day or should I say week. It's still ongoing and tonight is the last night and we are off to Paul and Kristii's house for dinner.

Just thought that you might like to see some of the hand made cards that I received for my birthday.



Now the next photo is interesting ... a couple of my friends both went away on a stamping retreat. I couldn't go as it was Paul's 30th birthday and we had the party at our house. Those photos I'll share later!



See the two black and white cards ... great minds think alike!

Thank you to all my wonderful friends for taking the time to make me such lovely cards.

Also if you click on the cards you will get a larger image and be able to see them a little better then in this post.

1 comments:

kerriegurney said...

Trish you are correct great minds indeed - both beautiful cards