Thursday 18 June 2009

LAST WEDDING PHOTOS

Hi Everyone

Finally got a couple of family photos. Here they are:



My little brother Paul (he was MC at the wedding), his wife Sue and Greg and ME .. all sitting waiting in the Chapel for the ceremony to begin! My Mum and Dad are sitting directly behind me. Paul's daughter Kate took all these photos and that's Paul's two sons, Matt and Nick directly behind them.



Proud Parents



Jay, Greg, ME, Paul, Kristii and Chelsea ... should have gotten Jay's partner Natalie in the photo but that slipped our minds. A pretty gorgeous looking family .. even if I do say so myself :)

That's it for wedding photos, hope you've enjoyed them. Next post will be a card ... I promise!

Trish

1 comments:

Lynda said...

Trish....it looks as though all of you had the most magical of days. Thank you for sharing all of the pics, it has been delightful looking at such a bunch of DDG people!!!! Esp MOTG!!