Wednesday 10 June 2009

THE BIG DAY IS ALMOST HERE

Well the time has gone so fast and it's now only two days till Paul's wedding, we leave tomorrow morning and today is set aside for all the last minute bits and pieces.

I have just finished making the Bom Boniere Boxes and they look really cute. Can't wait to see them all sitting on the tables at the Wedding Breakfast.




Here's a close up



Now I thought you might like to see the card and decorated a white gift bag that I made to put their memento pressie in. I say "memento" because we did give them some cash towards the wedding but we wanted them to have something special to remember the occasion, so we bought them a pair of Waterford crystal champagne glasses and a bottle of Moet.



Here's a close up of the card



I'm feeling so nervous now but hopefully the aromatherapy massage that I've booked for tomorrow arvo will help calm me down a bit. But this morning I've decided that I'm not sure if I'm happy with my shoes, so I'm off to the shops today just to make sure there is nothing nicer out there! If this is how I am feeling, I wonder if the kids are the same ... probably not, it's usually the parents that do all the worrying.

Think of us all on Friday at 2pm.

Till next time ... happy stamping!

Trish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Trish...I have my fingers crossed that all goes well for the big day. All of your efforts are STUNNING and they will be a total knockout and the talk of the Wedding brekky.Black and white look sooooo good together. Enjoy, relax and breathe."

I look v much fwd to seeing some pics perhaps and hear all the wonderful stories.

Lynda Shrimpton

Kim Gavarra said...

They're great Trish!! I always get stumped on Wedding cards! I love these!!