Monday 29 June 2009

HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY CARD

Tomorrow is Greg's 58th birthday ... bit scary when you think about that ... anyway here is a card that I made for him when I was away on retreat.



This card came about from left over circles when I was making Bom Boniere boxes for Paul's wedding. So I got out my Seeing Spots set and whipped up this card. Colours used are Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White and Basic Black. Punches used were the 1/2", 3/4", 1.1/4" and 1.3/8" punches. I've also used the Jumbo Eyelet, Crop-a-dile and Basic Black 1/4" GrosGrain ribbon. The birthday greeting is from Think Happy Thoughts.

It was a bit time consuming but worth the effort after all it is for my hubby!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Trish...it's amazing what scraps can produce. Great idea and amazing card.

kerriegurney said...

Trish i love this - great use of your leftovers