Friday 3 April 2009

HELLO AGAIN

On a completely different note ... remember my post about the new catalogue going live and me saying about ... There's nothing like a rainy day .... well you won't believe it but that night the weather went crazy and it's been raining ever since ... needless to say I've had to go and buy more chocolate and spend more time on the couch reading my new catalogue .. but that was good as I worked out my first order. I've done that and it's been placed and I'm hoping that all my new goodies will arrive early next week so that I can have a bit of a play.

Stay posted for my next class ... just have to work out when it will be ... first there is Chelsea's 18th birthday and then there is Convention and then a retreat and then Paul's wedding ... it's just all too much !!!

0 comments: