Friday 24 April 2009

CHEERS TO YOU .... AGAIN


I'm always missing in action these days. Sorry, had a workshop last weekend and Chelsea's 18th birthday party so have been a bit flat strapped.

Stampin' Up! Convention here in Australia is next week so I have also been spending time making swaps. I've made the grand sum of about 60 and would like to make a few more, hopefully I will get this done over the weekend.

In the meantime I have had another play with Cheers to You ... I'm using it on some of my swaps also.

As you know I am a pink girl so had to make a PINK card. Besides Cheers to You, I've used Tart and Tangy .. which compliments Cheers to You, and Polka Dot Background. Ink colours are Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red (on the strawberry) and Basic Black. Card was Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose and Whisper White. I've also used the Scallop Edge Punch and Regal Rose 5/8" GG Ribbon.

Oooh I so feel like a nice cocktail every time I look at this card .... Strawberry Daiquiri anyone!!

1 comments:

Lynda said...

The card looks good enough to drink Trish!!! Make another and I'll join you at the bar!! LOL The card is great.