Monday 20 April 2009

AND THE WINNER IS ..........

Blogger Lynda S said...

Heya Trish. Sincere wishes on ur Stamp-Up-a-versary!!!!! Time files when u r having fun...and u have obviously been having lots of it. I love your creativity and look v much forward to enjoying more. Thanks for all your efforts...they are appreciated.

Congratulations Lynda. Could you please email me privately and we will organise things.

Thank you to everyone for your comments, it's nice to know that you are enjoying my blog.

I'm busy working on swaps for Convention at the moment and hopefully will post a card in a day or two.

Cheers
Trish

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow Trish. Ta so much. Have sent u e mail as requested on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for your beautiful concertina card that you made a while ago - I recently cased it and am really proud of my result but couldn't have done it without your lovely example.