Friday 8 February 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BELINDA

Tomorrow our very good friend Belinda celebrates a special 'O' birthday. A few of us went for lunch today at  'Ave Cucina' Cafe here in Coorparoo, Brisbane ... it was just delicious and would highly recommend it.

But on to the card that I made for Miss B and also part of her pressie.


I have used the Delicate Doilies stamp set and the background stamp Hello, Doily both are from Stampin' Up! The Cotton ribbon is also from Stampin' Up! and the card stock colours were Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand.

I didn't mention on B's card about which birthday she was celebrating but I did show it on the little gift that I gave her.


There were 40 pins (one for each year) in the little pin cushion all from various companies. But the fabric and the trim are by Stampin' Up! The Pom Pom trim is now retired but the fabric is still available and it is called Flirtatious. The little jelly mold was a gift from my friend Sue and now I have a few more so I can now make some more pin cushions :)

And here we all are at lunch ... that's Belinda the birthday girl in the middle. Tina is sitting to my right, Francie is on Belinda's left side and Sue is sitting beside her ... a very talented bunch of card makers I must say.



Happy Birthday Belinda!


1 comments:

kerriegurney said...

Trish so loving the pin cushion ...remember my birthday is in October :)