Thursday 24 January 2013

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

Hi Everyone

A couple of weeks ago my good friend Bette turned 70 .... sssshhh ... she doesn't like to think about it. I was scratching my head about her birthday card because I wanted it to be super special. Bette and I have always been great shoppers and have had tons of fun over the years getting our 'retail therapy'. I found this gorgeous card over at Calla Lily Studio and it suited the occasion perfectly. Here is my version of her card:


How cute is that? Now here are the real 'shopper queens' at Bette's 'special' birthday lunch :)


All punches, some card and papers used were from Stampin' Up! with a mixture of card, embossing folders and papers from other companies.

Happy Birthday Girlfriend!


1 comments:

kerriegurney said...

love it ...you are very clever and have way too much time on your hands :)