Monday 11 April 2011

STAMP CLUB IS OVER

My 2010/2011 Stamp Club has now finished so I can share with you the little pressies that I made for the girlsas a thank you for participating in this year's club.

Each bag contained a little decorated clock from Ikea. 

 and a Stampin' Up! Stampin' Store container which had a Fry's Turkish Delight inside. Never throw out your empty button containers, they come in very handy.

 Colours used in the gifts were Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. Buttons are all from the Brights Designer Buttons. Words of wisdom on the clock face are from Fifth Avenue Floral and I also used Upsy Daisy but it's very hard to see. I used the Large and Extra Large Scallop Circle Punches, Designer Label Punch and 1.1/4" adn 1.3/8" Circle Punches.  I also used the Circles #2 Originals Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Pompom Trim.

Thank you so much for your support ladies, you helped me reach $20,000 in sales this year which makes it five years in a row that I have sold over $20,000.00. Very exciting!

Happy Stamping!

0 comments: