Wednesday 27 April 2011

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE POST TODAY

I'm so excited ... no it's not my invite to Will and Kate's wedding ... although I secretly wish it was  ... it's my invite to  Manager's Reception at the 2011 Stampin' Up! Convention in Melbourne in a couple of weeks. I achieved Manager status right at the last minute thanks to my good friend Tracy rejoining. Thanks Tracy :)



This can be my card of the week because I'm busy prepping for my upcoming class and also making swaps for Convention, which I can't show you right now. I have no idea who made all these invites, but lovely choice of colours don't you think .. Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant and Daffodil Delight and the stamp set is Eastern Blooms

I'm still excited about the Royal Wedding though as I have front row seats this Friday night thanks to my son ... thanks Jay Baby; we'll be watching it on his huge Plasma while he is off at a mate's place ... not by choice :)

0 comments: