Tuesday 22 March 2011

CARD OF THE WEEK

Look Belinda ... I'm early this week, bet this is a surprise for you and everyone else.

This weeks card is for my new great neice Maddison Leila Ditchman. She was welcomed into the world last Thursday 17th March.

Here's the front of the card:

and here's the inside of the card:

The paper used on this card is Sweet Always which is now retired unfortunately. Colours are Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. I have used New Arrivals Cartridge to cut out the baby and the little tag was created with the small and large Tag punches and the Punch Bunch Sale-a-bration set. I have used the Eyelet Border punch to create the white lace and on the inside I used the Lacey Circles Nestabilities. 

BTW it's not too late to place your $100.00 order for Sale-a-bration and earn yourself a free stamp set, Contact me to find out how.

0 comments: