Friday 23 July 2010

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Back again!

Well over the past few weeks I have been busy making ards for my 2010 Christmas in July workshop. I decided to do this class using a half pack of the "I Wish" Simply Scrappin' kit for each person. Out of this half kit, I managed to create 20 cards and 6 tags and the only extra bits and pieces needed were about 6-7 sheets of A4 and an extra sheet of 12x12 card was need to create the box and then some ribbons, brads and punches.


There they are  ...  all of them including a box which will hold about 5 cards and 5 envelopes. Now here are some closer shots.




I was very pleased with all the cards as were the ladies who attended.

Card used was Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White. Ribbon was Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive and some Linen Thread.

Now it's six months till Christmas and at the moment I'm definitely over Christmas Cards :)

2 comments:

kerriegurney said...

Trish all your cards are gorgoeus and yes those of us who were lucky enough to do your class loved all of our cards we made, i need to make some more with my left over bits.
You need to share our pressie too

Karen said...

Hey there Trish!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Feel free to CASE that card - I certainly don't mind! The photo of it is driving me nuts so I'll have to make something else today to move it down the chain today! lol

Just love your Chrissie Cards! That scrappin kit sure does make up heaps hey!

Karen
x