Thursday 17 June 2010

KIM'S BIRTHDAY

Ok here I am back with a card finally. My computer died and went to Computer Heaven so had to get a new one. I have had to work out how to find my photos etc and I haven't had a lot of time to play. I have also lost my brushes and am waiting on my good friend Kerrie to email me them so that I can save them and put them back on my photos ... hey Kerrie :)



I have another new toy .... I caved in and bought a Cricut Machine as I love some of the gorgeous images that you can create with this machine. This green background is from the Storybook Cartridge. I have punched out some cute little flowers in Rich Razzleberry using the Stampin' Up! Trio of Flowers punch and attached some cute little pearls in the centre. The greeting is from Sincere Salutations and is stamped in Rich Razzleberry also. The label is from the Stampin' Up! Lots of Tags Sizzlits 4-Pack Dies and I've also used the Wide Oval punch.




Some images used on this card are copyright by Stampin' Up!

1 comments:

Kim Gavarra said...

Wow, Look at my gorgeous birthday card! It was so lovely to receive it! It's on the wall of my stamp room! Thanks again Trish! And for the wonderful pressies! I use both of the every day!