Thursday 25 August 2016

HARVEY TURNS 5

My gorgeous little Grandson turned 5 on Monday and his favourite thing in the world at the moment is Tigers. So Granny ... me ... set about trying to make him a birthday card. The first card was a disaster so I decided to have another go and this version turned out way better and less scary.  I took some inspiration that I found from a print on the net and this is how Harvey's Tiger card turned out.




It's basically a lot of paper piecing and I have to say I had fun making it. Colours used are Stampin' Up! Island Indigo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso. The number 5 is from an old set of Cuttlebug dies and cut in Gold Glimmer Paper from Stampin' Up! and I have used the Large Oval punch to create his eyes and mouth. There is not one stamp on this card!

Enjoy, just thought I would share because I just loved how it turned out :) .

Happy Stamping

Trish Myers


0 comments: